Thursday, August 7, 2008

PreSchool!!!

Monday was Bridger's first day of preschool. I can't believe he's in school all ready. He was so excited to go! The night before we were talking about school and I told him he had "one more sleep" before he could go. He went in his room and pretended to sleep. A few minutes later he came out saying "wake up, time to go to school!" Like I said, sooo excited.



However, when we arrived he was a little over whelmed and nervous. He didn't want me to go and started asking if Lydia could go to school too. This is the first time they've ever been apart for anything. It was cute, but sad. I kept telling him that I'd be right back and finally He was okay with me leaving. I then had to deal with Lydia bawling in her car seat saying "Where's Bridger?" Over and Over. Again, cute and sad. They both got over it and were fine today when I dropped Bridger off again. He went right in and I took Lydia to a nature park we like to visit near us. I'm going to try to spend more one on one time with her when he's gone.


I love that Bridger is going to school and finding new friends. It does make me feel old though. That and the fact that today is our 6th year anniversary. 6 years!!! That went way too fast.




This is the inside and outside of Bridger's School. Pretty nice and very organized!

1 comment:

Megane said...

Hellooo!!!! It is about time you updated! Good job. I bet Bridger will just love preschool, Lydia will get used to it. Sarah got used to dropping Joseph off, somedays were harder than others. Happy Anniversary!!! 6 years, your almost to 10! (ours is 10 on 9/19, holy cow!, I can't believe it!) Later!