Saturday, March 6, 2010

Kyler

For those who don't know Kyler William Keddington was born February 25, 2010 at about 4:15. He was 8lbs 5oz and 21in long. This delivery had a few complication which I'll explain later. For now I just want to get these pics posted. No worries, though. Kyler and I are totally fine and I'm completely back to "normal". I actually feel much better than I should. :)




Kyler's actually one week old in these first two pics. He's lost a lot of that newborn, misshapen look by now. I can't believe he's over a week old.

This is a picture of him the first day. His eyes are a little blood shot and his face is a little bruise, but I think hes adorable!










I was scheduled to be induced Saturday morning but I had also been on a waiting list for Thursday. Honestly, I didn't think it would happen on Thursday, but the hospital called at 9am and told us to come on in. I suddenly didn't feel totally prepared, but ready or not we were headed in. I told Bridger it was time to go to the hospital and he looked at me with this confused look and said "But its two more sleeps Mom". He had been counting down the "sleeps" till Saturday and didn't quite understand why we were going in now. As soon as he understood he started running around the house yelling "We're going to have a baby!" It took me 10 min to settle him down so he could get dressed. He's the happiest big brother I've ever seen. Even now I have to stop him from waking his little brother up because he won't stop playing with his face and rubbing his head.


This is a picture of Bridger holding Kyler. Does he look happy to you?









Lydia is not as excited about Kyler as Bridger is. She says she loves him and has asked to hold him, but having Mommy gone for two nights was hard for her. I try to give her a little extra attention so she knows shes still my special little princess.

First Bath





He doesn't look very happy in these pics. He's getting more used to his baths now. Can you see his hair? He actually has a lot of hair that is super soft and sticks straight up. I love it!

























































This is a picture of Ryan with Kyler just min after he was born. You can tell cause Kyler's still a little purple. Ryan doesn't look to happy, but we were both relieved that he was finally here.









This is a cute picture of my Grandparents who came to see me. They usually don't make it out to the hospital so it was a special treat for me. I don't have a lot of picture with them so I love this one.














I love this picture with Ryan. He's a good Daddy!











One more cute pic of Kyler!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Congrats!! He is so adorable. I'm glad that you are feeling better, whatever the complication was!