About 7 years ago, Ryan and I were frustrated! We wanted to start our family and it wasn't as easy as we had hoped. After waiting for over a year, we had finally gotten pregnant... but miscarried at about 12 weeks. The actual experience of the miscarriage was amazing. Horrible in its own way, but I learned and felt so much. However, once it was over, we were left back at square one.
I remember it was a few months later, just before bed. We were sad, and frustrated, and all of the above. We decided to say a prayer and Ryan ask me what I wanted to pray for. I told him that I needed patience. Ryan stopped, and looked at me. He didnt want to pray for patience. In all his experiences, praying for patience didn't always go as he had hoped it would. But I wanted it, so he asked for patience anyway.
A couple months later, we found out I was pregnant. The pregnancy was textbook perfect, and I gave birth to a beautiful boy. We named him Bridger......
Prayer for more patience... Answered!
First Day of School
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment