| our snowy forest |
It snowed about 13 in last night! Most of the valley only got a few inches, but not us. Were lucky! (said sarcastically) I'm sure the ski resorts are happy. Plus, the kids had soo much fun "shoveling walks" and doing other unhelpful, yet fun, things.
I was so ready for spring! I look longingly at my flip flops and shorts. I despise the winter coats and boots piled on the floor. However, I do catch myself thinking...Everything looks soo Beautiful today!
| Lydia on our front walk |
| This is the path to our playground. Yes, the kids were playing on it today :) |
| The heavy snow made an arch in our back yard. Pretty sure the tree will be ok though |
| Lydia and Bridger rolling in the snow |
| Lydia and Bridger kneeling in it. Good thing they're wearing snow pants! |
| My Angel..making an angel |
1 comment:
they are so cute playing in the snow. i, too, was ready for spring.
Post a Comment