Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Many of you know that the house we moved into last January was ugly! We've worked really hard since January to make it a nicer place to live, but the exterior was as drab as ever. Until now.

This month we've been painting and improving the exterior and it's been so much work. However, our new windows were installed yesterday and we finally got to see some improvement. Even though we aren't finished, I thought I'd show you a before and after picture.







Before












After









We still want to add shutters and maybe window boxes. And we are planing a new front porch, but I think its coming along beautifully.





Here's a picture of my kids helping. They Love to help!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Ryan! This is Becky Hale Heumann I found you blog jogging on Burke & Lauras blogs. How are you? I would love to catch up. Email me. superheumann@gmail.com

Tracy said...

Wow, I've got to say that I'm very impressed with the house painting. It looks incredible!