Saturday, October 4, 2008

Temples

I was so excited today when I heard the 5 new temples announced to be built. I actually started to cry. Of the 5 temples; Calgary, Canada; Cordoba, Argentina; Rome, Italy; Philadelphia, PA and Kansas City, Mo/Ks; my Uncle served his mission in Calgary and Ryan served his mission in Argentina.

I was already overflowing with excitement and then was sideswiped with Rome. Can you imagine? We are going to have a temple in the Catholic center of the World. I would have never guessed. The Word of God is truly spreading over the whole world. I look forward to watching the gospel spread even more and I am grateful to be here in this wonderful time. In spite of everything horrible going on right now, great things are happening and will continue to happen. And I look forward to it!

1 comment:

Megane said...

That is pretty exciting about the temples....I was waiting to hear Des Moines, Iowa though! :)
I saw the pictures of Bridger and Lydia and they are Adorable! Soooooo cute!