1. Unload every bedroom in your house and stack it in the Kitchen.
2. Leave aisles to get to the Fridge, basement and back door.
3. Also remove old carpet, tack strip and baseboards in all bedrooms.
4. Do it in one day, with just you and your spouse...and no babysitter.
What does it look like:

View from the Basement

View from the back door

The living room. We kept the mattresses out so we could throw them back in the rooms on the floor to sleep. Amazingly I slept okay. Aside from the 4 ft drop, this is probably pretty kid proof.

Bridger helping his Daddy work with his own tools. Thank you Grandma for the little tool set.

Yes, we had new carpet installed on Tuesday. What craziness. In the next house...I will install any necessary carpet, BEFORE moving in. On a good note, it is beautiful! and we figured out how to put a queen bed in the so called master, so I have a new bedroom. However, it is painted sky blue. This didn't exactly go with my copper and green decor, so I now have new curtains, pillows and a throw. It looks pretty good, I'll post pics later. I guess Darla will be the only person who ever saw my original bedroom. (I'm not complaining, I like new stuff)
Also, I have decided that Lydia's bed is too big. (surprise surprise) Does anyone know of a good..free..twin bed anywhere. I am willing to pay a little. Please let me know before I need to open the new Queen sheets I just bought for her.
Anyway, house back to normal...life back to normal...kids both have colds...I should be taking vitamins...
It looks like I'm going to be spending 4 nights in a row at my Mom's next week...Anyone want to hang out?
Has anyone seen the nuts and bolts to my Kitchen Table?
2 comments:
you can get a new twin mattress great for kids for only 79$ at mattress warehouse there is one in South Salt Lake and Midvale
I don't have a mattress for you but I hope you find one. Wait... doesn't mom have one? You know the one she puts on the floor in the bedroom upstairs. Can't you "trade" her yours for hers? Just an idea. Cute post.
Post a Comment