Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yeah for Texting!!

Good news! I now have texting on my phone!! Our two year contract was up so while I was getting a cool new phone I added text. Ryan has texting, too. We upgraded to those cool phones that have the keyboard that slides out the back. It's called the LG Rumor. I love it. Texting is so easy that I'm afraid I'll use more than my 1000 texts a month. I'm sure I'll be okay when the novelty wears off.

So, I finally bought the last of my Christmas items. (I hope my stockings are big enough. I should probably dig them out of storage.) It's the first time I've been out in three days. Lately we've been staying in a lot because it so FREAKING COLD! I hate the snow, anyone else with me? I really live in the wrong state, but living in Syracuse has taught me one thing: I can Never move out of state. Honestly, west of Bangater seems to far now. (sorry Darla and Tauna).


We really need to move home . Anyone know someone looking to buy a house in Davis County? I've actually found a house I LOVE in Murray/Taylorsville. It's perfect, except we aren't ready to buy. Frustrating! I'm hoping we can find a house just as good when we are ready. In the mean time I'm making great use of my Mom's Guest rooms. We spent last weekend there. I'm headed there Friday through Sunday. And then back down Christmas Eve through Christmas. If it wasn't for my Cats I'd probably stay the whole week and save gas. At least gas is cheep now, right?

Anyway, Merry christmas all, be careful in the snow, and stay safe.

1 comment:

Megane said...

Cold?! Are you kidding me?! I would take a cold utah weather day over an Iowa one ANYDAY. Today it was 5 when I woke. Last sunday it was a nice 51 when I went to ward council meeting at 9:00am by the time I came out at 10:00am it was 34 and by bedtime it was 2 with a windchill of -17! Thats cold. I can't even let the kids go out and play in the snow because they could get frostbite within 10 minutes! Today we are getting freezing rain then snow. Oh well! I hope your doing well(and staying warm)!!! ;)