Friday, January 2, 2009

Picture Update

So, now that the major holidays have come and gone, I thought I'd catch you all up briefly with a few pictures:



I promised I'd show you a picture of my new bedroom. I couldn't get the whole room in, but you can see the colors. Its a little more modern than I usually go, but I like it.















Do you like our snow man? We built it after the last big storm. It would still be standing but it was a victim of teenage new years fun.















Bridger has learned how to make snow angels. Lydia is still figuring it out.
















I love this picture. I think its pretty self explanatory.












Here's a strange little pygmy head I carved out of playdough. Just thought I'd share it with you.












Our Ward Christmas Party was at Classic Skating. I thought it would be lame but it was awesome. The kids wouldn't skate but I brought their bikes and they had a blast riding around the ring.










Here's proof that Ryan helps me clean up sometimes. I thought it should be documented.
















We have a tradition that we make a gingerbread house every year. Sometimes we make one on Easter too. I'd like to start making it from scratch, but not this year.









We try to go to Temple square every year. It gets more fun as the kids get older. They get so excited over everything and it brings back what it was like when we were kids. This year we parked a few blocks down and rode Trax up to Temple Square. They were sooo excited!! Bridger looks terrified, but he was LOVING it. Next year I want to do the same thing, but I'd like to go earlier when the Lion House Pantry is still open. After walking around in the cold the warm buttery rolls and hot chocolate sounded wonderful!


This is Bridger and Ryan on the train.







Here's Lydia and me on the Train. (You can see the birthmark on my cheek pretty good.)

















Temple Square.
















Christmas morning at my Mom's house. Ryan got me a new camera and it can take panoramic pictures. Pretty Cool!!!




Bridger: My little problem solver. Trying to figure out the new transformer he got for Christmas.












Christmas was a long day for Lydia. She couldn't even finish her chocolate penguin.












Lydia in her princess hat. Shes so cute!


















Saturday after Christmas my brothers and I went sledding behind my brother, Al's, house. His house backs up to an awesome sled hill. I hope to make it tradition.

Here's a train lead by my niece, Ambry, then Rob, Trevor, and Robyn. Ryan and Bridger are to the side.





Lydia decided she liked the slide better than the sleds.
















That brings me up to date. Tomorrow we are riping the bathroom apart and putting in new tile. I'm so excited to have it done! After the bathroom, I have a few things to touch up and straighten before we try to sell the house. I'm hoping to have it up for sale by February. Here's hoping...

3 comments:

Megane said...

Cute Cute pictures. Sounds like you had a great christmas!
Mom couldn't believe I didn't tell her your little secret before christmas! Not to hard to keep when we are so far away. Hope you are feeling better!

Tracy said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. The cafe at the Little America Hotel has wonderful rolls and hot chocolate. It's where we always stop after the lights.

I like your bedroom. It looks wonderful!

Unknown said...

Little secret. lol. When is that going to be blogged, Chrissy?

I love the pictures. And I miss those kids. Living with you (well, Aunt Jan) for that short amount of time sure was a lot of fun.