I finally built up enough nerve to play with the background on this blog. I've heard stories of people losing all their info and having to start over. It made me nervous, but I tried it and liked it. Don't be surprised if the background changes more often than I post. :)
It may only be in the 30s outside but the snow is melting! I can't get too excited though. It'll probably snow next week. Can you believe my grass is still green?! I winterized it and it looks beautiful even under all that snow. I'd love to see how it grows in in the spring along with the bushes and I the bulbs I planted. Unfortunately, I'm actually hoping not to be here. We're listing our house for sale in 2 weeks. I wanted to today, but Ryan has a few things he wants to finish. It'll be good timing though, hopefully. That will be Presidents Day weekend so I hope there's a lot of interest. We're attempting to sell by owner first so word of mouth would be great! Let your friends know. I'm listing it for 159,000, but I'm actually hoping for 155,000. Keep your fingers crossed!!
We've tiled the bathroom, and are laying wood floors in the kitchen this weekend. Long weekend!! I'll get pictures up once I download them.
First Day of School
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment