I don't like Sundays! Why is it that the kids are always especially cranky on Sundays? It doesn't help that we had a babysitter last night and the kids stayed up way too late. It was worth it though. We needed the break and The Olive Garden has a new soup called Chicken Gniocchi that is awesome!
Its been a rough week. Both kids are sick and I've been stressing about selling our house by owner. Its posted on KSL and Craigslist if you want to check it out. Tell your friends...if I can sell this one fast enough, there's a house in West Jordan we'd love to live in for a long, LONG time.
I'm also not feeling good, but I think I've complained enough.
Hope all is well with you,
Here's hoping my next posting will be a little happier...
First Day of School
5 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment