We are under contract!!
Can you believe it. Already!
Actually its a lease to own kind of agreement, which made us skeptical at first. However, we've thought about it a lot and made sure everything is in order. I really like the people moving in. They're a cute family with three young boys. They have plans to finish the basement and add a garage (this sounds familiar) so I'm not afraid of them skipping out last minute. Also, they will give us a large down payment so even if they did skip we're still ahead.
Because its a lease, for now, they don't need a loan, which means we'll have to move a little quicker than normal. March 14th, to be exact. Originally they wanted us out by the 13th, which would have meant us moving this coming weekend! That was too fast so I pushed it back a weekend. It just seams so fast, but its best that way for me. When I decide to do something I like to jump on it. I hate sitting in limbo.
Honestly, this is what will be the hardest for me. We're going to live with my Mom for a couple months until this house officially closes. That way we can save a good down payment and not have to worry about two mortgages. But I've already lived at my Moms for 3 Years! I'm also not looking forward to "camping" upstairs while all of our stuff is in storage. I just feel so intrusive. And I hate being in limbo.
Hopefully everything will go well. I'm not worried about the kids. They like being at Grandmas better than at home. I just hope they're okay when we move out again.
In the meantime, If anyone is able to help us move on the 14th that would be wonderful. It should be fast, since we're going to rent one large truck and move into a storage shed. Everything we take to my moms should already be gone by then. So I'm planning one group in the morning in Syracuse and one group in the afternoon in Sandy/West Jordan at the storage shed. We'll prob do lunch in between if you want to help with both.
Anyway, I'll keep you posted.
First Day of School
5 days ago
2 comments:
YEA!!! I'm so happy for you. I know the limbo feeling, it's awful, but at least there is an end in sight. I would totally come help, but right now I am sort of across the country...
Good luck, though!
That is great news!! I am so happy for you! We would help you move, but we have family coming in from California that weekend, so we will be in Logan. Bad timing... I hope all goes well!
Post a Comment