Hi All,
Since we have our house up for sale I thought I'd post some pictures. We're selling it by owner but we have been talking to some Realtors. We've found one that will sell our house for free as long as we contract to buy our next house from him. I'm skeptical, but it sounds like a good deal. We'll see.
Anyway here are our pics. Notice the new wood floor, carpet , paint, etc. Its actually a beautiful house now and we are reluctant to leave it:
We've painted the exterior and added rain gutters. Also put in new vinyl windows. Its a LOT nicer looking now then when we bought it. Like my red door...I do. :) (the old mailbox is my neighbors..do you think he'd mind if I painted it?) Also, the old swamp cooler is obsolete. We have central air.
This is our crown jewel, the bathroom. We put in new ceramic tile on the floor and in the shower and bought a new sink. I love the decorative tile in the shower. It makes it feel like a brand new house. I will miss this shower.
This is the living room. The green floor is a rug, its all wood floors in here. Its a comfy room. The cat's name is Kiara, she likes to bite people.
This is the Kitchen. I've painted the cabinets and Venetian plastered the walls, but the wood floor made the biggest difference. Thanks, Al, for the nice stove. The old stove was ancient!
Kitchen view 2: Like my fridge...its not included, but this is a nice picture anyway.
This is the master, I've posted it before. All the bedrooms have new carpet and such. This is one of the fix ups I will miss the most. Old used carpet is gross!
This is Lydia's room. She loves pink, and butterflies, and bows, and princesses...what a girl. This is a queen, so the room is actually a decent size. I don't have pictures of Bridger's room. It was too messy when I was taking pics.
This is my big back yard, the pic doesn't show all of it. I will miss this. There's no way I can afford a yard this size in Salt Lake. Too bad we never had a BBQ here..stupid rain. Maybe I'll host one this summer if we haven't sold. (Lets hope I can host a BBQ in our new house instead) The play set, Vinyl fence, and green grass are new. It had
This is the nicer shed. Its pretty full, I can't imagine living here without it.
So there's my house. I wish I could find a nice family with a couple kids to buy it. I feel that houses almost have a soul. You can feel the difference every time you walk into someone else's home. I'm sure its mostly about the people in the house, but I can feel it even when the house is empty. So, I feel this house has a good soul and I hope someone will love it like we have and raise a good family in it.
Meeting with a Realtor tomorrow...we'll see how it goes.
3 comments:
Cute pictures, sis. You guys did a great job, maybe you should look into flipping houses!(if you don't already have enough stress in your life) thanks for sharing them.
Great job Ryan and Chrisy! Wow what a difference! It amazing! I hope everything goes great and you are in a new home soon!
I'm very impressed with how everything looks. Hopefully you sell it soon!
Post a Comment