We are moving this Saturday, March 14th.
Actually, we are moving the stuff that goes to my moms house on Friday so it doesn't get mixed up with the stuff that goes to the storage shed on Saturday. But Friday will be a smaller moving day.
If anyone can help us out Saturday, that would be great. We've rented a 26' truck and we'll start up in Syracuse between 8 and 9. I'm going to have everything packed and ready to go so it shouldn't take too long. Then we'll drive to our storage shed in Sandy to unpack. We should be there by about 1:00? Its "Public Storage" on 90th and state, bright orange doors, you can't miss it. Unloading will be easy, cause we don't have to put it in the right rooms. It just loads straight from truck to storage.
If anyone can help us out we would appreciate it. If you're with us for lunch, we'll probably buy.
Please, let us know if you can help.
First Day of School
5 days ago
3 comments:
I wish I could come ... I really do! I'll watch the kids. lol. ... but I'll be out of the country.
Have fun!
I didn't know you guys were moving! Why and where? Hope everything went well yesterday. :)
I'm glad you guys have settled in. There is nothing like being back home. I wish I was close enough so we could play. :(
Post a Comment