Monday, March 16, 2009

MOVED!!

ITS FINISHED!

We are officially moved! I cant believe it. We have so much stuff, and I even went through it all before we moved it. We even fit it in the 10X20 storage unit, which is amazing. We had some serious tetris players in there. I'm sore, my back hurts, and I'm still living out of boxes, but I'm home. Saturday, we were driving home after the last load, I got so excited when I drove past Smiths. I'm HOME!

People look at our recent choices and think we're crazy or we made a mistake by moving where we did, but they don't understand. We had to move to Syracuse. It showed us what is really important. We LOVED Syracuse. We loved the area, our house, our neighbors, the ward. The schools were great and the stores were close. We could have been happy there forever except for one thing. Everyone we really love is here. Our Family and friends are here (except you, Sue, we love you too.)

So, we are home and I'm excited. We may not be in our own house, but we will be. In the mean time, I plan to have fun this summer. So if any of you want to go to the park, the zoo, or anywhere else. Call me, lets have fun.

3 comments:

Blue said...

YAY! We are so excited to have you all back! Don't ever think that you made the wrong choices - you did what was right for you at the time. We are excited though that you like it here better =). Sorry that I couldn't come help or spare Alan a little longer. Adjusting to baby and having 3 is tougher than I thought. My mom was going to help after she was born but got the flu. Anyway, when we feel up to venturing out we will have to play! XOXOXO

Megane said...

moving sounds like a lot of fun!! j/k glad you got moved and everything went well. I am sure if we were around Brent would help! Talk to you later!

Unknown said...

I want to play. Can I play too? Let's bring Sydney and go to the park. That would be fun.

Glad you are back to our neck of the woods. lol. I'll have to come visit after I get back to the states.

Love you. Give the kids hugs for me. And give Sydney a kiss from me. I miss playing with her.