My Dodge Caravan died this weekend! We've had it for over 3 years and its 11 yrs old, so it was time. I've had a bad feeling about it for a while but I couldn't ever convince Ryan it was time to get rid of it. Its a hard thing to do when its paid off. But... the transmission went out. And since it was only worth about 2K anyways, it wasn't worth fixing. So we bought a new to us car!!
.
What else is new?
Bridger turned 4 a couple weeks ago. I can't believe he's 4! We decided to go to boondocks to ride the go carts for his birthday. I'd like to get an all day pass sometime, but we had a lot to do that day so we just rode the go carts and the bumper boats.
This is Bridger and Ryan on the go carts. Bridger was all Smiles. Lydia didn't like the go carts, but she loved soaking her Brother and Dad on the bumper boats.
We then went to Toys R us and let Bridger pick out his first bike. Its an awesome bike and he loved it. Unfortunately, hes crashed a couple times. Now hes a little afraid of it, but he'll be a pro by the end of the summer, I'm sure.
Below are just a few fun pictures. Some from Bridger's parties and some just for fun.
Wrestling with Daddy
Crazy, Messy Princess. (I need to hose off the porch before my mom gets back in town)
Sweet Bridger. (He does have a sweet side) He also needs a hair cut...bad!
Thanks Nana and Papa for the tee ball set! Bridger is into ANY and ALL sports. He loves it.
Now that its warm outside, I want to start doing more stuff. So if any of you ever want to meet at a park or go camping sometime, call us. We're game....sat, sun, and mondays!
1 comment:
I miss spending time with you guys. Bridger and Lydia are fun to play with. And I miss my Sydney too. I need to come visit you sometime. lol. I like the new car. Very nice.
Post a Comment