Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sydney














Tuesday evening our sweet puppy passed away. She had been with us for over 5 years and was a big part of our family. She was always there, waiting for us, completely loyal and loving. She was special and we know we can never replace her. She was old and we knew that it could happen anytime, but it was still a surprise. We love her and miss her. The house feels a little empty without her.


We love you Sydney and we will miss you.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sydney! *hangs head* I miss her!! I like that puppy. She so fun.

Sheree said...

I'm so sorry to hear that!! She was a good dog!! Hope you are doing ok. I know how it is to lose a dog!

Matt & Darla said...

Oh no, Chrisy!! Reading this brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat!! It's been forever since I've checked out everyone's blogs! I'm sorry I didn't know about this sooner! What happened? We've GOT to get together soon! Love you!!